Those New Year celebrations feel like a distant memory now, as we approach spring 2018. Don’t worry though, ‘warmer weather’ doesn’t mean the wonderful world of winter entertainment has to stop…
Towards the end of 2017, Sky introduced a shiny new Entertainment package that offers an impressive 350+ channels, gives customers more flexibility on what they watch and is cheaper than the previous comparable packages!
This week, Sky will extend their new package to existing customers, across 12 million UK homes.
Here’s a run-down of the key benefits from this new kid on the block:
- Entertainment replaces Original: The Entertainment package replaces the Original bundle. It still costs £20 a month, but it has way more channels than ever before.
- Add-ons: As well as extra channels, you can choose add-ons – these are the kids’ channels, box sets, and content in HD. Each costs an extra £5 a month. You can choose any or none, and you only pay for those you pick.
- Cheaper than before: The Entertainment package, plus all three add-ons, will set you back £35 a month – that’s £3 cheaper per month than the Sky Box Sets bundle previously available, which offered exactly the same content.
- Add-ons can be removed at short notice: Just like Now TV, you can choose add-ons on a month-by-month basis. That means you can cancel them on the same basis, instead of being locked in for 12 or 18 months (as with most TV contracts).
- Available now: The new Entertainment package is available now, for all customers.
In a nutshell, here’s how costs and packages are changing from ‘old to new’:
||£20 a month for more than 270 channels including Sky Atlantic, Sky One and Fox
||£32 a month for entertainment, music and kids’ channels
||£38 a month for variety bundle, box sets and HD channels
||£20 a month for more than 350 channels including Sky Atlantic, Discovery and MTV
||£5 a month extra, for 11 kids’ channels and the Sky Kids App
||£5 a month extra, for 450 box sets
||£5 a month extra, for over 60 entertainment and documentary channels in glorious HD
If you’re looking for the best that TV has to offer, get in touch with our team at Home Telecom. We offer unique contracts for Sky and broadband to suit your tenancy length, so if you’re renting, or even if you’re a home owner looking for a flexible deal, we’ll have something great for you.
Feb 2018 WINTER SPECIAL – we’ve got some superb, limited time Sky offers available at the moment, with discounted packages and money off installation!
Call our Sky team now, on 01403 220 250 and get connected!
Visit www.hometelecom.co.uk/sky for more info.