To celebrate the opening week of Wimbledon we’re hosting a Summer Smash Competition.
Did you know Andy Murray ran 7.17 miles on court to reach the semi-finals of Wimbledon in 2016?
We’re guessing he’s racketed up his 10,000 daily steps….
As the UK’s tennis champion takes part in his 12th Wimbledon tournament we’re calling out to aspiring pundits to head over to our Facebook page and take part in the latest Spark competition.
Simply head over to our Facebook page and LIKE the competition post and comment with your prediction on the number of aces Andy will hit during the 2017 tournament for the chance to win a fantastic FitBit Charge 2 – trust us, it’s ACE! For T&Cs , please see below.
1. The “Competition” is the provision by Spark (Spark Energy Ltd (Registered Number 05857467)) of a Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband worth £109.99 (the “Prize”) to one randomly selected entrant who has “liked” and commented on a Facebook post by Spark inviting entrants to guess the total number of aces Andy Murray will serve over the course of the Men’s Singles at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships 2017 (the “Post”).
2. The Competition is limited to one entry per Facebook user. Employees of Spark, their families or its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter.
3. The Competition entry period shall commence when Spark makes the Post and shall close at the earlier of 13:59 Sunday 16th July or on Andy Murray’s departure from the Men’s Singles at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships 2017.
4. Entry to the Competition must be by an entrant “liking” the Post and commenting on it with their prediction of the total number of aces Andy Murray will serve over the course of the men’s Singles at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships 2017.
5. From the correct answers, a winner will be picked at random.
6. The winner will be officially announced on Tuesday 18th July and personally notified on Facebook. It is the winning entrant’s responsibility to contact Spark with full contact details so that they can be provided with the Prize.
7. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and Spark reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the Prize.
8. Submitting an entry is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Spark reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
9. Spark reserves the right to disqualify an entrant from the Competition if they believe that entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.