It certainly is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas…
As everyone looks forward to the big days ahead what better time to reflect on the top 10 fantastic things we’ve been up to over the last 12 months.
- It has been a really great year for our call centre staff, winning a silver award at the European Contact Centre of the Year Awards.
- Our team grew and grew, hitting the 300 mark – with more than ever ready to answer your queries.
- We’ve managed to answer your calls 20% faster than any of the Big Six – dealing with your enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Spark only received around a third of the complaints of the Big Six suppliers, according to official Ofgem figures covering July, August and September.
- We’ve been keeping focused on our social media channels this year, using them as speedy customer service tools which are also interesting and fun. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, today.
- Many of you have been victorious this year after entering one of the many competitions we’ve run on social media. Some of the top prizes include iKettles, a Fitbit Wrist Band and a solar powered festival kit.
- Our blog has been going from strength to strength too, offering up all manner of useful information for readers including energy saving tips, delicious recipes, craft ideas and lots of interesting updates on what we’ve been up to.
- It’s been a big year for the company in general, reaching yet another milestone in our journey when we welcomed our 140,000th live customer.
- Always keen to help out in the local community, we’ve been involved in a range of different charity initiatives helping great causes such as the Margaret Kerr Unit at the Borders General Hospital, a hospice for individuals and their families affected by terminal illness.
- Finally, we created the UK’s cheapest Pay As You Go tariff designed specifically for the social housing sector, offering great value for some of our most vulnerable customers.
With all this under our belt we’re very much looking forward to even more exciting developments in 2016. Follow us on social media to keep up to date with every step of our progress.